Questions about your car
My car has a private registration, will you buy it?
We can still buy your car when all this is going through.
What if I don’t have the V5 registration document or ‘log book’?
You can get a new V5 document by filling in form V62 which you can download from the DVLA website or pick up from any Post Office. The completed form and fee should be sent to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AR. It normally takes between 3-4 weeks.
My car is a non runner, will you buy it?
My car is an insurance write-off, can you buy it?
Questions about getting your offer?
Why do you need my phone number and email address?
How is my valuation calculated?
Why is my value subject to inspection?
Questions about your deal?
What do I need to help complete the deal?
- V5 Registration Document or ‘Log Book’
- Service History Booklet
- Spare Keys, Locking Wheel nut key, Radio & keycodes, Sat Nav Discs etc
- MOT (if applicable)
- If there is finance payments outstanding, a letter from your finance company confirming their settlement figure
- Photo Driving Licence or Passport
One of either, a Utility Bill, Bank or Credit Card Statement, Council Tax statement (These must be in your current address and match the V5 address)
- If you are NOT the registered keeper then we will require written authorisation from the registered keeper that you are authorised to sell the vehicle and the registered keepers photo ID
Additional Information Required:
- Your UK bank details and/or that of the Registered Keeper